Colorants and Additives For Plastics & Industrial U.V. Coatings
Peacock Compounding will compound, toll blend, reprocess, modify and experiment with existing formulations. We supply products for injection molding, rotational, extrusion, film, fiber, and thermoset industries.
In-house blending of resin, color and additives is only cost efficient when you know the job will be done accurately the first time. For complex, process-critical blending, custom compounding can be your best solution. It allows you to delegate the blending complexities and assure your levels productivity and quality. For applications where the Do-It-Yourself approach to blending resin, color and additives is not a desirable alternative, Peacock provides a proven outsourcing alternative.
• Our technical sales people have practical experience in solving problems
• Our color matching and formulating of colorants is among the best in the US. We have on line access to all major pigment and dye supplier data bases.
• Our rapid service to meet deadlines and prevent downtime.
• We are equipped with computer aided color checking to ensure consistency.
• We match RAL (K5), Pantone®, Federal 595, Munsell, Spectrum and other color systems.
• We accept order quantities as low as 50 pounds
Our equipment will handle the tough-to-process resins
- Acetal: Delrin®, Celcon®
- Acrylic, PMMA
- Lexan® Polycarbonate
- ABS, ASA, PCABS
- TPE, TPOs
- Polyurethane; ether & ester TPUs
- Ridged & Flexible PVC
- Ultem, PEEK
- PPO, PPS, PPE, PPA
- Liquid Crystal Polymer
- PET, PETG, PBT
- PE, PP, EVA
- EPDM, SEBS
- Polyamide; Zytel® nylon 6, 66,
- Thermoset urethane, polyester, epoxy, vinyl plastisols
Specialty Additive Capabilities
With a diverse range of processing equipment and decades of experience, Peacock Compounding is a proven source for specialty additives including…
- Blowing Agents
- Conductive Polymers
- Anti-Stats, static dissipative
- Infrared & Ultraviolet filters
- PTFE (Teflon) filled
- Flame Retardants
- Processing Versatility
With both Buss Kneader and Twin Screw Compounding equipment, Peacock Compounding is equipped to handle all of your diverse resin compounding requirements.