• 1962 Incorporated as Peacock Colors.
• 1967 Peacock Colors acquires Homer Palmer, a manufacturer of colorants and additives for the plastic processing industry, expanding Peacock Colors’ capabilities to a new industry.
• 1973 Frank’s son Cliff Bloom joins Peacock to provide the next generation of leadership. Cliff succeeded Frank in 1996 and is currently the company’s president.
• 1994 Peacock install their first extrusion line enabling them to enhance their service offerings to plastic processors by supplying color concentrates.
• 1997 Ultraviolet ink and coatings formulas commercialized.
• 2003 Peacock ends their pursuit of lithographic printing ink business to focus on industrial UV curable coatings.